Much like the other complaints about Vita Supply I also ordered $192 worth of items from their website and never received them within the projected delivery date.I waited 3 weeks before I decided to call/contact them to see what happened and I have tried multiple times emailing them and calling them, leaving clear voicemails to their fake robot that claims all their representatives are busy, but still get no response.

They charged my bank account $192 dollars! I am livid.

I am waiting one more day for them to contact me before I take legal action.I wish I did my research first before I ordered so much from this farce!

Had an Experience with Vita supply?

Comments

#662021

I ordered from this site on April 20, 2013.I spent about $60.

I never received a shipment confirmation so I e-mailed on April 23, 2013 to ask for one. No answer from them. I waited about two weeks after that (even though the site said they would ship within a few days) to finally call. I got a voicemail.

So I tried e-mailing again on May, 1, 2013. I sent an e-mail requesting to cancel the order immediately. Later that same day I received an e-mail back from "Bobby Rai" that said "One of the items was back order,the order will be ship by this week . We apologize for the delay." So I thought alright, I've waited this long, what's another week...

Another two weeks went by and it never came. I planned on calling my credit card company just to cancel the order and report it as fraud, but I got really busy with work and travelling so I forgot about the whole experience. When I came back from vacation, I finally received my order on June 1, 2013. That took a total of 6 weeks to get to me.

If I had just spent the extra dollar or two on a different website I would have had it much sooner.

Even though I eventually got my order, I was very unhappy with the customer service and I will never order from this site again.:upset