I placed my order via Amazon on July 1, 2013 with a delivery date of July 11, 2013.I began contacting this company on the 13th via emails but never received a reaponse.

Today is the 22nd of July and I have still not received my items that have I was charged for nor has this terrible company bothered to respond to my numerous emails. No response at all. The only prompt thing this company did was charge my credit card in full. My credit card was charged the full amount the day I placed the order but they failed to deliver my product.

Amazon should review this vompany for their deceitful tactics.This is an awful company who only takes customers money with no intention of delivering product.

Had an Experience with Vita supply?

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1355759

I hate the Vitamin Shoppe. Poor service and no products available.

Houston, Texas, United States #1180437

I got mine same week.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #685683

Buy from "the vitamin shoppe" ...never been a problem for me, always prompt good service good products at a great price.

Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more